Hosting a Fair Trade Market
How it works:
- Set up a table at your church, event, or home with the product in your Fair Trade Market box
- Share the stories by showing one of our videos, displaying the pictures, and reading the stories included in your box
- Advertise online! We know you want to share Mercy House Global with those who cannot make it to the event. No worries—you can share online and your guests can purchase using your unique host code
- Guests can shop online and will receive free shipping when they use your specialized host code
- Guests can make payments at your event via cash, check (made out to Mercy House Global), or PayPal. They can also order online (items purchased online will be shipped)
- Provide dignified employment for women across the globe and shop at the same time!
- Earn rewards and points to redeem in our online store
Sound good so far? Take a look at some of the items that will be included in your Event Box!
Included in your Event Box:
A collection of gorgeous fair trade product, individually tagged with price and information about the artisans that made the item
Exclusive product that can ONLY be purchased if you host a Fair Trade Market
Videos, pictures, and other materials that will assist you in displaying items and help you share the stories of the beautiful artisans who crafted each item
Brochures for Mercy House and Fair Trade Friday, our subscription club
Fair Trade Market cards with information on how to order online and your unique host code
A hassle free, prepaid return label**Small events or home parties will receive a return label in their box. For larger events, return labels will be sent after host lets us know the size of the return box.