- Our street mom ministry in a Kenyan slum needs to rent a local space so the ladies can meet to work on becoming a Fair Trade Friday group. $200 month
- Projector for staff and residents training $500
- Parenting Classes and Small Business Training for Families of Residents who qualify (includes 12 week training and transportation for more than 20 guardians) $600 per family or $7000 for one group. We are holding this once a year currently, but we feel like twice a year is needed to help families in preparation for bringing their daughter/grandchildren back home==$14,000
- 4- Wheel drive vehicle that seats 8. The road to our new house is very bad causing additional costly maintenance on our current vehicle. $18,000
- Vehicle maintenance on current vehicles $6000
- Painting both homes $2000
- Outside kitchen and cooking boilers $1000
- Updated Salon equipment and supply for hair and beauty $2000
- Help furnish our new transitional home (for girls who can’t return home, but need to attend school in the city and need a place to live) utensils, fridge, stove, beds, bedding, dining table, couches etc $3000
- $6000 export fees to bring Kenyan product to America for us to sell
- $18,000- 2017 Gala Underwriter- This is our biggest fundraiser of the year for us to fund our maternity homes and meet admin expenses in the USA. If we can get this covered, everything raised that night is profit to help us meet our monthly budget to provide hope around the world.
- $5000-One month’s rent in our barn, help turn our store sales into 100% profit
- $1000- Supplies to build partitions for office space upstairs
- $1000-Gravel for the parking lot
Click to donate & mention Wish List in the memo.